- We seek to grow our business providing marine and shipping services to customers in the offshore oil service industry and allied sectors. The business will always operate in a safe and environmentally sensitive fashion.
- The achievement of our objectives will entail providing long-term growth and profitable trading for our shareholders whilst expanding and continually upgrading the knowledge base of our organisation and employees, and the asset base of our company. These objectives can only be attained by providing added- value and first-class service to our customers.
- We will always seek to exceed the expectations of our customers and provide vessels and operations at the top levels of industry performance and quality. We will strive to be a market leader in offshore vessel operation in terms of safety and quality of operations.
- To achieve these objectives we will aim to combine innovation with expertise and experience in order to generate appropriate financial returns and long-term capital growth for our shareholders.
- We will respect all local communities, countries and people where we operate and will seek to ensure that skills and training are available to develop each country’s indigenous operations.
- We will be honest and plain-spoken in all our relationships and transactions
- We will provide a safe and environmentally sound service to all our customers
- We will provide a safe, rewarding and challenging work environment for all our employees. All employees will be given the opportunity to advance within the company and expand their levels of competence and responsibility.
- We will also strive to create a business where our employees are motivated and enjoy their work as well as being able to contribute to the growth and development of the company.
- We will be respectful and attentive to the values of all our stakeholders including shareholders, customers, employees and the countries where we operate.
- We will treat the environment with respect and seek to improve the assets that we employ in our business.
- We will conduct our business in a way that strengthens relationships, builds trust and respect, whilst creating benefit for all parties.
Management Safety Statement
- Our business is committed to providing all our Customers with Services that consistently exceed their expectations in relation to Quality, Safety, Reliability, Customer Service and Environmental Responsibilities.
- Our Emergency Rescue and Response Vessel business is committed to providing our Customers with the best chance of recovery in the event of any offshore emergency. We will always employ well trained and well motivated seagoing personnel who are dedicated to the wellbeing of those we support.
- We are totally committed to achieving the highest Management standards with particular emphasis placed upon marine safety, safe working practices, protection of the environment and continuous improvement of the skills of both onshore and sea personnel.
- Our QHSE commitment includes establishing safeguards against all identified risks, evaluating Audit results, analysing the cause of non-conformances and reviewing the effectiveness of corrective actions.